Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome, This Is My Life!

This is an introduction to my new blog Tiffany's Traveling Journal. I had started a previous blog before but did not keep up with it and instead of randomly posting months later I've decided to create a fresh new blog to start out the New Year of 2012. I love writing about my life but due to work obligations and a little laziness creeping in every now and then I tend not to write as much as I'd like. This blog will be different and I may post too much just to prove to my old self that I CAN put my mind to what I want to accomplish. Years from now I want to look back and compare what my outlook on life is now to what it may be in the future. This is my personal journal and wherever I go (and have internet access) I will be able to share my experiences and even the places I personally can't be my journal can be read by people all around the world through here. Now that's what I call modern day traveling! I love meeting new people and learning new things if you ever want to get in touch with me or want my view on a subject send me a comment and I'll make sure to respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment